Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently June 2015

Woo Hoo!  Today is my first official day of summer!  I was very sad to see my kiddos go on Friday, but I am happy for the break and happy that I will see them again in the fall as I am looping with them to 4th grade!  I appreciated the gifts and love they poured on me as well!





It is also the first day of June, which means it is time to link up with Farley for Currently!



My 19 year old (who moved to Los Angeles last fall) came to visit for graduation.  We were so excited to see him, and Tyler was especially excited to show off how much he had grown since Palmer left.


When I went into my classroom today, I found these laptops on one of the tables.  Another teacher who has been using them is getting iPads, so we now have a class set.  I am excited for the possibilities!  Any suggestions?



And speaking of iPads, I decided to get a new one and pass my old one down to my boys.  I am so excited!



Be sure to head over to her blog to share what you are Currently doing, and to make a donation to Wimberley!


8 comments:

  1. That is awesome you received those laptops!!!! I don't think we get the WWE channel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE your new iPad!!!! I use mine for so many things :) Today is also my first day of summer. Since you put Vegas, I'm guessing you are going to Vegas? Look forward to meeting you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS SO MUCH FOR DONATING!!!!

    I am jealous of your new class set of laptops… I wish!!! We only have 4 computers and the only one that will print is mine… and it prints 2 halls over… real teacher problems… HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have just half of your laptops! I have one ONE classroom computer! The last year I had a regular classroom was a year I would have looped with! They were a spectacular group and I loved almost all of them! Have a great June!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have just half of your laptops! I have one ONE classroom computer! The last year I had a regular classroom was a year I would have looped with! They were a spectacular group and I loved almost all of them! Have a great June!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....lucky you on those laptops! *jealous* :)

    4th graders + class set of laptops = Edmodo and blended learning! I would love that. I get access to 6 computers but it's a pain in the butt to get them going and coordinate it so I don't really use them much :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of your classroom set of laptops! I can't even begin to imagine all the fun things we could do with them! Congrats on looping up with your kiddos. I love my class but really don't want to leave kindergarten. Have a great summer and enjoy the TpT Vegas conference! I am a little jealous!
    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE a class set of laptops! I saw a blog post somewhere from a teacher who used QR codes with student computers. Whenever students had to go to a specific URL for research, work, or whatever, they just scanned the matching QR code to get there. It save a lot of time, as students didn't have to try to type long URLs! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...