Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Together Teacher Chapter 5


This is my first week back at school with the kiddos and I am feeling anything but together!  Thank goodness we have been working on The Together Teacher Book Study!  Even though I physically feel as if I have been hit by a truck, I feel more prepared than I ever have at this time of year.  One example - we have to administer common assessments the first week.  Usually, I spend the night before the scores are due frantically grading them.  This week they have been administered and I have 80% of them graded and they aren't even due until Monday!  Woo hoo!  

Unfortunately, my blogging is seriously lagging, but luckily for me, Michele from Jackson in the Middle has done an amazing job as host for this week's chapter all about taking notes (and most importantly keeping track of them) during meetings.
Jackson In The Middle

Head over to view her post and hopefully I will be back to normal by this weekend.  I am enjoying my new little community of learners - I just forgot how little third graders are!


And, don't forget to visit Sara from Dare to Be Different - Teach next Wednesday for chapter 6!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...