Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Treat? A Treat I Think!

The principal and vice principal at our neighboring school (we are K-4 and they are 5-6 right next door) came over today bearing treats - coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.  They said we deserved it since we would be dealing with sugar crazed kiddos the next two days.


I thought I would share a treat with you since you also will be dealing with the sugar crazies!
My whole Teachers Pay Teachers store is on sale at 20% off as a special treat for all you do!  And while you are there, make sure to follow to be eligible for the $25 TpT gift certificate I give away each month!

Also, a special thank you to Krista Wallden for the adorable sale button!  If you love clip art, be sure to check her store out too!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...