Friday, July 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Lori from Homemade First Grade  for my second blog award! I was also nominated by Callen Rhoads from Mrs. Rhoads' classroom!  Thank you ladies!




Here are the requirements for accepting this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you Lori!
2. Include a link to their site... Check!
 3. Include the award image on your blog...Check!
 4. Include 7 random facts about yourself:

1) I will be a third grade teacher in the fall. I was a 7th grade math teacher prior to getting my new job!

2) I have six boys - yes all boys and yes all six are mine. They range in age from 6 to 19.

3) I am currently serving my second term on the city council where I live.

4) I direct children's theater.

 5) Teaching is actually my second career - I was once a accountant, but wanted to spend more time with my family.

6) I am really short - 4'11".  My 7th graders' favorite assignment was - "Is the average 7th grader taller than Mrs. Malloy?"  Sadly that answer is - yes.  I am looking forward to working with 3rd graders - I may have a height advantage. :)

7) I might be extremely slightly addicted  to blogs!

Back to the Rules of the award:

5. Nominate 15 other blogs for this award ( I am working on this and will include more shortly.) There are a lot of bloggers who have already gotten this award!



My nominees are:

1. Fierce in Fourth
2. 3rd Grade Troops
3. Moore News - Hoppin' Into Second Grade
4. Heads Carolina, Tails Alabama (Love that song!)
5. Bee Teaches
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

6. When nominating, be sure to include a link to their site...see above.
7. Let bloggers know they have been nominated.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Congrats on your award. I am now following you too!
    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the award! Your blog is amazing! :)

    Ashley@Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,Kelly for the award! I love your blog:0) I am so surprised...
    Lesa-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for an award. Come by my blog to get it!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I am a new follower.

    Happy Teaching,
    Laura

    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...